Territory planning is a process during which a sustainable development of territories and rational urbanization, harmonization of natural and anthropogenic environment, and formation of economic and social viability of the territory is being planned. This is a significant initial part of any construction project and determines the success of the subsequent design stages.
- prepares integrated territorial planning documents: detailed and general plans;
- prepares special territorial planning documents: plans for protected areas, immovable cultural heritage protection plans, engineering infrastructure development plans, communication networks development plans;
- prepares plans for the establishment or change of the boundaries of the territories of wards and residential areas;
- prepares planning schemes, feasibility studies;
- prepares strategic environmental assessment (SEA) documents;
- prepares reports on the monitoring of implementation of planning documents’ solutions;
- advises on the preparation of territorial planning documents;
- performs digitization works.