Aesthetics and harmonious relationship with the environment is important both for the interior and the exterior. The team of UAB Atamis knows this and has gained a lot of experience in designing non-residential, public, and residential buildings and in creating urban and public spaces. The spaces we create are characterized by their aesthetics, rationality, ergonomics, and energy efficiency.
We provide different type of design-related services, i.e.:
- design of public, commercial, and residential buildings;
- design of public spaces, parks, squares, sports buildings and other structures;
- interior design;
- professional consultations.
Let’s create your success story together!
The company designs water supply, sewage (domestic, rain, drainage) disposal, power supply, communication (telecommunication), and other engineering networks, hydrotechnical structures, i.e., wells and water treatment structures, dams and other drainage structures and other engineering structures, i.e., wastewater (domestic, rain) treatment structures. The company also provides services of supervision of the project implementation.
Taking into account the indicated specifics of works, we provide consultations, prepare technical solutions, economically justified project proposals, and feasibility studies.
The construction of safe, modern, and long-lasting communication networks begins with the preparation of the building project. The long-standing experience of our specialists in this field helps to ensure impeccable quality. Only qualified specialists who have completed road, railway, and urban engineering study programs work in the communication networks department of UAB Atamis.
The main criteria for evaluating communication networks are traffic safety, traffic throughput, convenience, rationality, and durability.
We quickly and professionally prepare all types of communication networks projects. We perform vehicle traffic research and modelling works.
Professional communication networks projects are brought to light by the team of UAB Atamis. See this for yourself!
Territory planning is a process during which a sustainable development of territories and rational urbanization, harmonization of natural and anthropogenic environment, and formation of economic and social viability of the territory is being planned. This is a significant initial part of any construction project and determines the success of the subsequent design stages.
- prepares integrated territorial planning documents: detailed and general plans;
- prepares special territorial planning documents: plans for protected areas, immovable cultural heritage protection plans, engineering infrastructure development plans, communication networks development plans;
- prepares plans for the establishment or change of the boundaries of the territories of wards and residential areas;
- prepares planning schemes, feasibility studies;
- prepares strategic environmental assessment (SEA) documents;
- prepares reports on the monitoring of implementation of planning documents’ solutions;
- advises on the preparation of territorial planning documents;
- performs digitization works.
Accuracy and informativeness are just some of the benefits of BIM (building information modelling). BIM is a process during which analysis and three-dimensional visualization can be used to see how structures that are in the initial phase will look and function once completed. BIM allows us to work even more accurately and efficiently and helps to prevent losses.
The use of advanced software is an integral part of the work. Using this software, architects and engineers of UAB Atamis prepare economically justified and rational BIM solutions. Whatever the purpose of the designed object, we always meet the expectations of our clients, reconcile public interests, and remain in harmony with the surrounding environment.
By using constantly updated software, UAB Atamis professionals provide the following 3D design services in the BIM environment:
- building design;
- interior design;
- engineering network design;
- communication network design;
- preparation of reconstruction projects.
If you need BIM design services, contact our professionals!